Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 3: No Changes Yet...

So, after the greatly anticipated meeting Jared had on Tuesday, we found out that we won't find anything out for another 4-6 weeks. Don't you just love Corporate America? Pfft! So, I might as well tell ya'll what's going on. They're considering creating a new position at their office in Yokohama, Japan, and if they do, Jared's the guy for the job. But like I said, it's gonna be a month or so before they decide if they're actually going to create this position, and then who knows how long before they actually decide to move forward with it if they do. Then, if it gets the green light, there's the whole ex-pat package to negotiate, and a family of four to relocate. So we're not counting on anything at this moment. We just get to have that really annoying itch in the back of our minds that we may not be here come Christmas. Grrr.... Oh, and Holly! I'm going down to my mom's this weekend sans kids, so there's at least an 90% chance that Bella's bedding will be done by Tuesday! Wahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Japan? That's just crazy even thinking about it! I hope you find out soon - whether you're staying or going. It's so hard to stay in limbo.