Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 6: Spring Break!


Spring Break is by its very definition a joyful time. I wasn't so sure ours was going to ever start when Jason came home from school on Thursday with a 102 degree fever. I'd hoped to leave for my parents' house Friday morning, but the fever still lingered all through Friday. We finally took him to the doctor Friday afternoon, and found out that he had a little throat infection, but it was viral, so there was nothing to be done. I just love that answer. $30 co-pay, and they tell you to just keep doing what you're already doing. I wasn't very optimistic about Saturday when I put Jason to bed that night, still so hot you could fry an egg on his forehead. But lo and behold, Jason woke up bright and early (a good sign, though I'd been looking forward to sleeping in), and his temperature was 97.7! Hooray! We can go to Nonna's house! We were packed and ready to go by noon, and playing in Nonna and Pappy's family room by 6:45. Spring Break has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment