Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 12: De-clutter Your Life!


You ever get that feeling? It starts out as a little nibble, then grows and grows until it becomes a vicious attack from a Great White Shark? It's called clutter, and it just accumulates and accumulates until all of a sudden you're up to your neck in it. That's how I feel my house, and sometimes my life in general, is at the moment. So this week I want to focus on cutting back. Cutting back on the junk in the house for one, but also cutting back on the I-have-to's and working towards a more peaceful, more zen ME! We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. This is a ongoing battle for me as well. Just when I think I've managed to get on top of life, something will creep up from behind, and I'm back under a pile of clutter and "to-dos". It never ends! I look forward to hearing of your success!!!

    ReplyDelete