Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3: Hit the Gym


I usually try to post my progress at the end of each day, but for some unknown reason, my internet connection was out last night, so here's Day 3:

It rained yesterday, so that cancelled my plans to take the kids to the lake, so instead I gave in to the old cliché and went to the gym. I forgot to take a book or my earphones, so I was stuck on the elliptical with nothing to occupy my mind but a subtitled episode of NCIS. That's what I hate about the gym. It's BORING! I did get a good workout in, however. I broke up my 30 minutes on the elliptical with intervals of weight training and ab exercises, and it worked out pretty well. Afterwards, I relaxed in the sauna for awhile before heading home to a quiet house. I could hardly believe everyone, including my husband, were already asleep! Okay, so it was about 10:30 when I walked in the door, but still. The cherry on top, though, is that I was good about eating today! I'm keeping track of what I eat on my iPhone, which is pretty handy, and I came in about 40 calories under my daily budget. Yay Me! Still too afraid to get on the scale, though. I think I'll give that a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment