Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5: Inclement Weather

Maybe this doesn't really count as official "exercise," but it should. I spent most of my day chasing a hurricane named Hayden. That's right. My daughter. She's a catastrophe! She began the day by pulling all the clothes off the hangers in her closet. After I'd cleaned that up, I turned around, and she'd emptied out all the kitchen cabinets, strewing pots, pans, and bowls all over the floor. Once that was restored to normal, I saw that she'd moved on to the family room, which had now become a Wii disaster area. She'd even gone so far as to remove her diaper and pee on the floor! My whole day continued like this! I'm pretty sure that lots of calories, as well as blood, sweat, and tears went into the cleanup of Hurricane Hayden. But if not, the family and I once again cruised the neighborhood after dinner, picking up the pace halfway through in a sudden hurry to get home when it started to rain on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment