Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 2: Sleep It Off!

Another busy day. The frenzy has begun getting ready for this baby shower Saturday, but the most important thing I had to do was make sure that I had a full detailed outline for our Young Women in Excellence program to share with the other members of the Presidency tonight. I knew I needed to have it together before I sat down to do this, so a good night's sleep was a must. However, that wasn't really in the stars. When my alarm went off at 7:30, I dragged myself out of bed, surprised that Jason wasn't awake yet. He's usually in the family room playing the Wii when I get up. But no, he was out cold. I checked him, and he had a fever, so I let him stay in bed and if I hadn't been so tired, I would have jumped for joy at the thought that I could go back to bed, too! The kids didn't get up until after 9:00, and while I was awake, I didn't start functioning until about 10:30. It was lovely. By then, I felt pretty good, and was able to make a knockout outline for tonight. When that was done, I still had time to make dinner and to start unloading the bookshelves so that we can paint the living room on Thursday. Not looking forward to that job. By the time YW was over tonight, I was again pretty exhausted. So I was back in bed by 9:00. Sleep is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment