Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 9 - Day 1: It's My Potty and I'll Cry if I Want To!


Today was a pretty good day. Jared took Jason to school, so I got to sleep in a little. Had a fabulous lunch with Jared. Did some shoe shopping (which is never bad, even if it's not for me). And then spent the night at home with my wild and crazy kids. Hayden has decided that she wants to sit on the potty like a big girl, so we bought her one today. She loved it! She spent about half an hour tonight sitting on it, then standing up to look at it, then waving a can of air freshener over it, only to start the process all over again. The joy in this? Realizing that our diaper days are numbered! Woohoo! Unfortunately, Hayden decided to remind me that that number is probably a large one... a few minutes after I snapped this photo, she dropped a #2 bomb followed by a flood onto my family room rug. She thought it best to get off the potty to accomplish this. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment