Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3: A Few Good Men... Actually, Just One... And He's Mine!


I'm pretty proud of me today. Despite the fact that I feel sick as a dog, I knocked one promise off the list, and got a pretty good start on one more. I called Jason's friend again, this time getting a real person on the phone! Yay! So, playdate is scheduled! We're bringing Maggie home from school with us on Monday! Yes! Take that, Jared! ;) I also pulled myself off the couch from watching reruns of Burn Notice to get started on painting the ceiling in Jason's room. I got most of the cutting in done, which I think is the most time-consuming part. I stopped when I really couldn't do any more without making a mess of my edging tool. Had to wait for the paint to dry before I did more, but by then, I was so exhausted I was pretty much a walking zombie. Luckily, I have a wonderful husband. Because he knew I was up a lot last night with either my sore throat or the baby, he offered to bring his work home this afternoon to pick up Jason from school and take him to piano. So around 1:00, he brought me a Volcano Burrito from Taco Bell (to know why, read my other blog at Hale-Storm.blogspot.com), took my reluctant napper, Hayden with him, and left to go get Jason. I fell asleep at once, and didn't wake up until almost 6:00 tonight. I'm feeling quite a bit better, and hoping to accomplish even more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment