Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 3: Not a Good Day


This morning I woke up with either the same migraine from yesterday, or a whole new one. It's 5:45 pm right now, and it still hasn't gone away. I finally got hungry enough around lunchtime today, and went to lunch at Applebee's with Jared. I pretty much just ordered the first thing on the menu, which didn't turn out to be the best choice. It was the 3-cheese chicken penne. It didn't even taste good, so I didn't eat much of it. I also split an appetizer of boneless buffalo wings with Jared, which tasted better to me than the pasta, but I still didn't eat much of it. Needless to say, neither one of those things is especially healthy, so I think I get a big fat F for healthy eating today. At least my portion sizes were extremely small.

No comments:

Post a Comment