Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 6: I Actually Did It!


At least partially. I doubt that my life will ever be completely devoid of some kind of clutter, but I think I made a huge leap this week. I have to admit that the past few days I put aside my endeavor to create order from chaos in my den. Jared took the kids up to Oregon to visit his parents, and I've had all kinds of time to myself! I hardly knew what to do! But don't you worry, I managed just fine. I did some shopping, saw TWO movies, stayed up to all hours, and slept in late. It's been fabulous! When I finally ran out of stuff to do late last night, I turned my attention back to the den. And wouldn't you know it! I got it done! I could actually work in here now if I wanted to. Need an embossing pen? Three yellow brads? The July issue of Clean Eating? I know exactly where they are. The only bummer is that Jared took the camera, so I can't show you my marvelously organized craft area. (Yeah, that picture isn't of my den, though I used the same brand of storage cubes for a lot of it.) Maybe I'll post it tomorrow night, when they get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment