Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 5: A Pat on the Back


Today's nutrition may not have been stellar, but it was the best I've done all week. I wasn't real hungry this morning, but I wanted at least some nutrition, so I had a glass of milk. Need that calcium, right? For lunch, I had plans to meet with friends at Panera (one of my favorites). I had half a tomato & basil panini and maybe half a cup of black bean soup. Very delicious, and relatively low in calories (my total was 425). Tonight was also the Young Women's night to do baptisms at the temple, and I accompanied. However, our time slot is at 6:00, which means we met at the church at 4:45, and didn't get home until 9:15. Luckily, plans were made to feed everyone, which is a good thing, because I was starving! So I had a small bowl of 3-Bean Chili, half a slice of cornbread, and some peaches. Not too shabby! Maybe I can get my nutrition back under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment