Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 6: Declaring a Do-Over


Yesterday's nutrition? Okay. I made whole-grain waffles with sautéed apples for breakfast (delicious!), had half a chicken sandwich for lunch, then made chicken korma, an Indian curry dish, for dinner (very delicious!). My calorie intake was probably higher than I'd usually like it to be (I didn't count today), but I also worked out in my garden all day digging up the hard-packed clay of my front yard, then helping Jared add gypsum and compost and peat moss and leaves over the whole thing so he could roto-till it all in. Let me just say now that I can hardly move this morning. But my point is I'm pretty sure I burned up a good portion of those calories yesterday. However, my grand total for this week isn't so stellar, so I'm calling a Do-Over. I want to get this nutrition thing down better, so I'm going to take another crack at it, but I'm going to add a little twist. But I'll tell you about that later! Happy Sunday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment